Wednesday, May 13, 2009

i have a car now!

i had a car previously, except it didnt work. my 12 yr old nissan altima gxe finaly has a functioning water pump. now i need to save up for a better car. preferably one with a decent sound system because i love to blast my music, whatever it may be. 3 months ago it was industrial like nine inch nails and now it is deathmetal like cynic and veil of maya. next week will probably have me whistling frank sinatra again. 'cuz that's me. also, im like a tiny bit high right now. i really need to stop smoking but the opportunity always happens along when im feeling low, so inhaling a little THC into my lungs sounds like a nice stress-relief. i hate the smells though. smoke is gross and thoroughly undesirable. i dont smoke cigarettes and i only occasionally smoke weed so i dont often smell like smoke, which is good. especially since everyone from my childhood thinks im a goody two-shoes (including my family, entire) and i dont want to ruin that image, especially since it isnt really me. what is me would be the view of a book nerd with an obsession (reading) and speaking of which, i have the final volu8me in the Dark tower series beckoning. i'll see you all in another 500 pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment