Thursday, May 7, 2009

Posto Numero Uno

so i suppose there must be a first post to any blog, right? even though i have no readers, it will be archived for future purposes, i am sure. this happens to be my very very very first blog EVER and i will tell you a bit about myself:

first, i really don't like to use the shift key. this is because i am short 5 fingers, the result of an accident that happened many years ago. i am willing to talk about it but i must be asked first, :) it's just how i am.

i am from mid-missouri and was born here. i am twenty years old (male) and single. my main hobbies are videogames and reading. i love to ride my bicycle (song moment!) but i am not terribly physically active. i prefer to live vicariously through videogames because medical complications make it hard for me to be active.

my musical interests edge towards rock (namely deathmetal) but also include techno, johnny cash (although i have yet to find any other artists in country music i can listen to), and the occasional rap song. the only two musical categories i cannot stand are country music (excepting JC) and nearly all classical.


so if you like this first post, let me know. i will try to continue posting and perhaps gather some more listeners of my bizarre tale as i chronicle it here in these pages.

1 comment: